Thread: VE table, What am I doing wrong?

Potential Tuner

VE table, What am I doing wrong?

Anyone ever make changes to the VE table and flash it to the vehicle but when you open the scanner VE table in RTT it didn't make any changes? I have a 2002 411 Ecu speed density 3 bar. The truck idles rich so I keep fixing it in the rtt table, copy it, then past it in editor main VE table, flash it to the vehicle and start it and it's still rich and VE table in rtt doesn't match what I just flashed. I've tried write entire and write calibration, it didn't seem to make a difference.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by D-wake View Post
    Anyone ever make changes to the VE table and flash it to the vehicle but when you open the scanner VE table in RTT it didn't make any changes? I have a 2002 411 Ecu speed density 3 bar. The truck idles rich so I keep fixing it in the rtt table, copy it, then past it in editor main VE table, flash it to the vehicle and start it and it's still rich and VE table in rtt doesn't match what I just flashed. I've tried write entire and write calibration, it didn't seem to make a difference.
    On my 2003 pickup I used the 1 bar speed density OS and had to fail the maf sensor in the tune to get it to run off of the ve table all the time. Otherwise it was still using the maf sensor for fuel calculations.

Post tune, logs, something..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D-wake View Post
    Anyone ever make changes to the VE table and flash it to the vehicle but when you open the scanner VE table in RTT it didn't make any changes?
    Yes. Just about everyone who owns HPT.