Thread: Tranny Tune

Potential Tuner

Lightbulb Tranny Tune

Just curious when there will be if there will be an update for options to tune the tranny?

This would be a nice feature to have and give HP a HUGE leg up on the competition. All of the other companies require you to remove the TCM (which is inside the pan) and send it out to be re-programmed.

Potential Tuner
    My car made good power over eurocharged tune it also feels better and smoother my only complaint is thentranny doesn't shift hard like it did with the eurocharged v6 tune. My car with the v6 made 447 403 on ec dyno but on my buddies dyno diff day so diff air temps and all it made 437 410. After the custom tune it made 452 425. I'm extremely happy with the drivability just curious if there is an update for the tranny in the works thanks. Mods are afe filters and row airbox that's it

I have basically the same setup but with secondary cats deleted as well. I like my tune better than the EC tune for the same reasons. Unless you had EC pull your TCM (which even if you did that part would stay), their tune doesnt adjust the Trans at all. I have found tho that if your MAF trims are off, which they are if you have ROW boxes and didnt adjust for them, that will actually effect the shifting a lot.

You could also do a trans adaptation relearn and see if that makes it feel normal again.

Potential Tuner
    Trans shift normal and fine it's just slower and less aggressive on all shifts compared to the ec v6 tune. It does aggressive shifts like 2 outta ten unlike before it was always hard quicker shifting just curious if we can get the trans to shift like it did before with the ec v6 tune

Potential Tuner
    Car did 11.83 at 118. This past weekend but having same issue as another on the forum with not getting 100 percent throttle when pedal is pushed to the floor. It jumps to say 70 and gradually goes up as the rpm goes up to redline. I'd like help to sort this out before headers go on and I hit the track agian to do a mid low 11 pass. Still impressed with my time and this tuning program my buddy has headers and had ms109 and he could only do a 11.66 but trapped 125 ec v6 tune. Any help is appreciated thanks

Potential Tuner
    Maybe a sprint booster ?

I also think it would be great to have trans support for this platform. I'd love to be able to see what my '12 C63 is doing.
    2012 C63 AMG

Sharmz
    I do TCU tuning for the 722.9 7G , but the orifices inside the valve body are a little restrictive to hold proper clutch pack pressures, this is why many people are using aftermarket solutions. In my opinion TCU tuning is something you want to pay once for so having all together at once makes sense, tuning for these are harder to find because the module is part of the valve body. but if you want message me i have many solutions.

http://vagaddict.com/tuned.mp4

Tuner in Training
    Sharmz, can you do TCU tuning for the MCT tranny? Where are you based?

If not Sharmz, does anybody know where I can get a TCU tune performed on my unit? I want the SL63 tune applied to mine.

Sharmz
    I can do please contact me via website or anytime at 226 476 6010
    Last edited by Sharmz; 07-10-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Are you able to do it with either a tactrix or mygenius device Sharmz? Or it has to be mailed in? I have a Kess as well.

Sharmz
    there are a couple options, dependent on your controller, usually i ship out a tuned controller, then take a return on OEM controller, works smoothest for most guys, most of tuning dealers send reads from transdata for benz TCU's, mygenius might work aswel

Potential Tuner
    Hi

I believe this is now available and line pressure can be adjusted. Has anyone tried this out?

Not that I can see. I even downloaded the latest Beta, there is nothing trans related in my file available

Potential Tuner
    Would be great adding support to mercedes 722.6 and 722.9 mercedes.Been tuning this ecu's since 2014 and emulating 722.6 with very nice results.If any one needs any help just PM me.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmz View Post
    I do TCU tuning for the 722.9 7G , but the orifices inside the valve body are a little restrictive to hold proper clutch pack pressures, this is why many people are using aftermarket solutions. In my opinion TCU tuning is something you want to pay once for so having all together at once makes sense, tuning for these are harder to find because the module is part of the valve body. but if you want message me i have many solutions.

http://vagaddict.com/tuned.mp4
    I sent you a message to the number you posted and there was no answer.