Thread: Help with rich on decel

Tuner in Training

Help with rich on decel

I have a 01 sierra 5.3 2wd, the only mods are a cai, no cats and a 3200 stall. I have tuned my ve table multiple times, the truck runs great and pulls hard. The issue I cant resolve, and really don't know where to look. I'm running rich on decel before it enters dfco. It has the rich issue even if I disable dfco. If yall look at about the 9 min mark you can see what I'm talking about. Its not causing any issue but I would like to know what is causing it, and how to correct it. Also my ve table has some 100s in the high load area. It seems like I have read somewhere that I shouldn't be that high on a stock non boosted motor.Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Bump

Advanced Tuner
    Wind down the VE table in the decel areas... they'll be easier to see with DFCO off. The decel is mainly the area under around 30kpa in the VE table, but it depends on the vehicle & tune. EG yours idles at 35kpa, mine at 55...
    Last edited by dermotw; 04-25-2017 at 12:34 AM.
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.