Thread: 2015 f250 6.7 limp mode any ideas???

Tuner

2015 f250 6.7 limp mode any ideas???

first attemp on this plataform and already regret to do it ....
    i download some stock and hotter tunes to take a look and see how its made and from the first few changes everytime i roll over the throttle it goes to limp it sets p061A DTC i try going back almost on any table and keep doing it so last night i give up and load the stock tune again but i need this truck tuned so please take a look maybe im overseening this trouble
    Attached Files Attached Files
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Tuner in Training
    i cant open your files since the bin is missing??

Have you seen this post? It seems informative. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...de-thrown.html

Tuner
    what is the number that you dont see? you have to opened on beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ancientcitycustoms View Post
    i cant open your files since the bin is missing??

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by dlc_racing View Post
    what is the number that you dont see? you have to opened on beta
    Ah i don't have the beta yet. that would explain it.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by gilgamesh View Post
    Have you seen this post? It seems informative. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...de-thrown.html
    Did this help OP? I didn't see anything abnormal in your file that would throw that code. You running stock intake?

Tuner
    Stock everything ... just playing around and i narrowed to the fueling tables ...any time i command more main injection quantity i can run the truck for about 5minutes and then when i roll over the gas pedal or make a power downshift it just stall and blinks the wrench light on the dash and set the dtc p165a..(internal torque module performance)

Tuner
    Now im out of DEF and it flashes on the dash that my particule filter requires clean up😅

Advanced Tuner
    Im having this problem when modifying these exact tables. 2017 6.7. Did you find a work around?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by reubone View Post
    Im having this problem when modifying these exact tables. 2017 6.7. Did you find a work around?
    im still on the same trouble i think is related to the fuel pressure droping to much now i have two dtcs P0087 fuel rail system
    to low and the infamus p061A internal control module torque performance im gonna log the rail pressure cause it only fault when i smash the throttle under part throttle it works flawless the truck now it have a DPF delete and a "X" brand handheld tuner and it does the same crappy thing

Tuner
    What software are you using with the DPF deleted? Are you using two different tuning software's?

Tuner
    Yes i have s[t handheld over the stock just for the dpf delete cause HP doesnt mess with emmisions and HP for the detailing and performance

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dlc_racing View Post
    Yes i have s[t handheld over the stock just for the dpf delete cause HP doesnt mess with emmisions and HP for the detailing and performance
    What sct tune are you using to delete the dpf? i'd like to do this myself.

Tuner
    i have to buy a handheld from them to make the dpf delete ...in the tune it doesnt show anything ...thats suposed to be cause the changes are on the binary file not on the part that we can see or edit on HP tuners sorry for that

Tuner
    Anyone figure this out? i think i'm having this issue but my P061A code is shut off, so it just goes into REP and then nothing is on the screen but it's still in REP mode.