So I know the 3.5 Ecoboost HPFP has it's limits but I've seen a few people use 60-70% ethanol in the 3.5 with alternative fuel sources like water/meth injection. The issue I have with this configuration is that you have to change the tune if you decrease your ethanol percentage. I just got HP tuners about a month ago and I'm waiting for some parameters to be added before I flash with it. In the meantime I have continued using SCTs software. SCT recently had an update that has some of the flex-fuel parameters available. It has the switch to enable flex-fuel, min/max AFR, and the Ethanol% vs. AFR table. I tried enabling it this weekend but since I'm missing the other flex-fuel parameters that control when it infers the ethanol content the value immediately went to 100% ethanol and it started running very rich. Is it possible to have the parameters attached in a screenshot added for the ecoboost platform? It's seems Livernois has been successful in doing this as they offer a flex-fuel tune with their upgraded HPFP.

flex-fuel parameters.jpg