Thread: My Tunes 2015 6.7L

Tuner in Training

My Tunes 2015 6.7L

Since the repository isn't booming, I thought i would post the tunes is make. Tuning is just a hobby so i do this in my spare time, on my own truck. This one has lower vane position values and is zeroed out through 800 rpms to have it rumble at idle. Transmission is tuned quite nicely as well imo but will post my "Towing Tune" for guys what would like to have the engine help out during deceleration. This is for an emissions nonexistent 2015 6.7L. Let me know what you guys think.

VGTHalfZeroOnLowerEndLeted.hpt

How come your pedal map stops at 1155Nm when your Torque to Fuel goes out to 1400Nm?

Quote Originally Posted by gilgamesh View Post
    How come your pedal map stops at 1155Nm when your Torque to Fuel goes out to 1400Nm?
    never mind I see now you didn't touch any Engine values for performance purposes.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by gilgamesh View Post
    never mind I see now you didn't touch any Engine values for performance purposes.
    Correct, this is mostly a stock file expect for vane controls being different. Timing and everything is mostly the same from a stock tune. I never liked the "hiss" at idle and this was my solution.