Thread: Standalone logging all messed up

Standalone logging all messed up

Ok so I had to download the 1.XX version from a nice user because the newest one doesn't work... half the PIDs don't work including my wideband. So, the old version works again but it doesn't work with the blackbox datalogging. When I upload the data to the box and hit the start button I get the error light no matter what I do to change the PIDs. I tried deleting them progressively but it just won't work. Now it does work on the newest version of HPT (3.XX) but that one doesn't read my wideband as mentioned, so basically I can only scan a handful of things that are SAE certified. Right now I've settled with programming the black box using the newest version so that I can get something but ultimately I am going to want my wideband to work as well. It's not just stand-alone scanning, my wideband doesn't work with a laptop either. It only works on 1.XX.

Has anyone got an AEM wideband who can instruct on how to get the PID working on the latest HPT? Any luck getting it to upload to their box for standalone scanning? Thanks.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Ok I'll try all that transform stuff since I didn't do that but I figured at least I would see some sort of output after selecting all 4 channels. So far I didn't see anything at all. Will try the rest though.