Thread: L92 Engine swap E38 ecm

Potential Tuner

L92 Engine swap E38 ecm

Hello all,

I am new to HP tuners and first post..I am looking for some help which will be greatly appreciated. I have done an engine swap of a 2008 L92 caddy escalade with E38 ecm into a Holden ute.. I have converted the VVT and DOD with a conversion kit.. I assume that I have turned to vats off on HP tuners by selecting VAT1 and 2. I have cranking. spark, fuel pressure to the rail but no injection pulse.. I have attached the VATS off file. Could someone please check it and confirm that I have turned off security so vehicle should run.. I have checked MIL codes and still get P0633. I am out of ideas.. I suppose i will .have to check all harness if I cannot get a solution
    Thanks//
    Attached Files Attached Files

I can't look at your tune right now but that sounds right.

When I was missing the ground for injectors the scanner was showing 32ms or so for injector pulse width but they of course weren't doing anything.

One other thing to check is your 2 key on 12v sources. One I tried was only hot with the key on and they both need to be hot while cranking.

Just a few things to look at if you can't get it to run. Those swaps have a lot of details
    1999 s10 blazer trailblazer edition nv3500 swap
    2006 GMC ccsb 4x4 duramax/allison

Advanced Tuner
    Did you do a write entire after disabling the VATS? Not sure if that might be your problem but i think you need to do a write entire to disable VATS.

Potential Tuner
    I have done a full write and still issue. I will check to ignition 12v. Its a PSI harness so I was hoping there would be no problems.. Thanks for the advice...

Potential Tuner
    I have checked ignition 12v and alls good.. Still no injector pulse and when I scan in there is no injection recorded on the scanner.. I still get P0633 error code.. Could anyone check the above file and confirm that all vats are off? I will post original as well..

Potential Tuner
    here are the files
    Attached Files Attached Files