Thread: Interface not found

Potential Tuner

Interface not found

I am having problems with finding my interface. After reading for the last three or four hours, it seems that I need to download driver a and driver b for the interface and I don't have the disc. I installed the 3.4 software, but where do I find the interface drivers?

2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I tried all of those steps a couple of times and it still shows interface not found. When I go to device manager, I never see the A or B described.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    If you haven't already I would recommend contacting support.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Thanks everyone. After downloading the drivers several times, removing the drivers, and repeating the process over and over... I left the interface plugged into the usb on my laptop, went to the device manager, uninstalled the device driver, unconnected the interface, plugged the interface to the usb on my laptop, and for the first time in 4-5 days, the little window to the right popped up and downloaded the drivers all by itself. Now all is good! not sure what happened, but maybe this will help someone in the future.
    Thanks Again!

Quote Originally Posted by channingwilkes View Post
    Thanks everyone. After downloading the drivers several times, removing the drivers, and repeating the process over and over... I left the interface plugged into the usb on my laptop, went to the device manager, uninstalled the device driver, unconnected the interface, plugged the interface to the usb on my laptop, and for the first time in 4-5 days, the little window to the right popped up and downloaded the drivers all by itself. Now all is good! not sure what happened, but maybe this will help someone in the future.
    Thanks Again!
    This sucks, I'm in the same boat. I have multiple cars licensed in limbo and credits I haven't used. I hope it reconnects

Potential Tuner
    Im having trouble connecting the interface only through vcm editor it works perfect through vcm scanner any ideas????

Potential Tuner
    Same thing plug doesn’t seem to contact anything inside the unit itself dead!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    If you haven't already I would recommend contacting support.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"