Thread: 15 or 16 6.4 Procharger Tune

Advanced Tuner

15 or 16 6.4 Procharger Tune

Does anyone here have a 15 or 16 6.4 tune file that has good injector data. This is a bone stock 2016 Scat Pack Challenger with a Procharger kit. I keep getting told that they are SRT4 but the data doesnt seem to be even close. I would like to start with something close. I could easily build it from what I have but when you have to increse the injector flow down low over 60% then something is wrong.

Tuner in Training
    Procharger canned tune out of a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack.

Procharger Tune.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie540i View Post
    Procharger canned tune out of a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack.

Procharger Tune.hpt
    Im very new to this but could I take this tune and load it to drive my car to the tuner? I have an all stock 2018 scat pack 6.4 with a d1x, low boost pulley 7lbs or so, demon injectors and jms boost a pump. I was going to trailer it but im itching to hear it run and would be more convenient to drive it up there.

Advanced Tuner
    I would not load the tune as is but copy the changes over to your stock tune. I would change sensed MAP threshold to 0.9kPa and disable baro fine learn. Power enrichment in the tune posted is not far off from stock so I would stay off the pedal/out of boost if you can. In fact, PE and Spark tables have not been scaled up for boost so really stay out of boost at all cost. I would also find a demon tune and pull inject data from that. I honestly would trailer it over to the tuner or ask them to provide a base tune but safest bet is to trailer it over.