Thread: Does anyone have a Motorcycle template to put on the track map?

Potential Tuner The Aussie Viking's Avatar

Does anyone have a Motorcycle template to put on the track map?

Hi All,

Currently I am making do with an arrow, but would love to use a motorcycle symbol. The two cars or a quadcopter is just not the same.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by The Aussie Viking View Post
    Hi All,

Currently I am making do with an arrow, but would love to use a motorcycle symbol. The two cars or a quadcopter is just not the same.
    I'm not so good with graphics, but I made a symbol of my Aprilia RSV4, I hope it can help you. It's the same symbol in 4 different resolutions.

Modellino RSV4_50px.pngModellino RSV4_80px.pngModellino RSV4_100px.pngModellino RSV4.png

Potential Tuner
    In my opinion, there are a lot of Motorcycle templates on such services as pinterest, although I don't fully understand what you are talking about? I think if you search well in Google, you will definitely find a suitable picture or model for yourself. Do you happen to have a good service where they sell or rent motorcycles? I have been looking for a very long time for a store or service where the prices will not be so high, everything is just too expensive everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedivir View Post
    In my opinion, there are a lot of Motorcycle templates on such services as pinterest, although I don't fully understand what you are talking about? I think if you search well in Google, you will definitely find a suitable picture or model for yourself. Do you happen to have a good service where they sell or rent motorcycles? I have been looking for a very long time for a store or service where the prices will not be so high, everything is just too expensive everywhere.
    I don't do art design, so I can't help you. Although I've always wanted to make my own logo and stick it on the bike. There are a lot of services that sell motorcycles. Each service has its own prices and they usually differ slightly from each other. Therefore, it does not make much sense to advise a certain service. Try to find the model that interests you, then compare the price for this very model of a motorcycle on all the services that are available in your region. This way you will be able to find the cheapest price. If it seems to you that all models are too expensive, then try to rent a motorcycle through a special service, for example as https://riderly.com. There are really a lot of such services and as far as I know, renting is not so expensive.
    Last edited by Gellehaiak; 07-12-2021 at 03:57 AM.