Thread: 2017 Camaro REP and will not start now!

2017 Camaro REP and will not start now!

I just installed an intake and headers on this 2017 Camaro SS A8 car and was driving it on the dyno at part throttle checking fuel trims. This is the first time the car was drove after flashing in my MAF starter file. Cruising at about 30% throttle at 4600 rpm the car just shuts off (REP). I have since reflashed the car twice and did one write entire with no luck. Hoping someone can help me out here. I do not have a tech II scanner here today, only diagnostics are from hp scanner. I am getting a LOT of DTC codes that come back instantly after clearing and are posted below:

0x7E8: P0452 - Evaporative Emission System Pressure Sensor/Switch Low (Pending, Current, History)
    0x7E8: P0480 - Fan 1 Control Circuit (Permanent)
    0x7E8: P0532 - A/C Refrigerant Pressure Sensor A Circuit Low (Current, Old, History)
    0x7E8: P057C - Brake Pedal Position Sensor Circuit Low (Pending, Current, Old, Permanent, History)
    0x7E8: P0641 - Sensor Reference Voltage A Circuit/Open (Pending, Current, Permanent)
    0x7E8: P0651 - Sensor Reference Voltage B Circuit / Open (Pending, Current, History)
    0x7E8: P0691 - Fan 1 Control Circuit Low (Permanent)
    0x7E8: P128F (SES, Pending, Current)
    0x7E8: P159F (SES, Pending, Current, History)
    0x7E8: P16E4 (SES, Pending, Current, Old)
    0x7E8: P2228 (Pending, Current, Old)

I have installed bolt on parts and tuned several 16+ camaros that were manual cars. I am not programming the TCM at this time and I am aware of the process to go about doing so. I am attaching the log and tune file below.

PLEASE LEND A HAND IF POSSIBLE!!!!

Maf starter.hpt
    pt1.hpl

Check wiring and make sure everything is plugged in... that many codes something is up

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Yea thats what I am thinking as well. I've checked all plugs and even some fuses. I'm still gonna keep checking

I don't know if you touched any ground wires on your install, but I would check everyone in the areas you were working in. Bad grounds can drive you nuts...
    06 Z06 ETP heads, 244/256 hyd. roller, crower stainless shaft rockers, Kooks stepped race headers,elec. w/p, 160 stat, vararam, ram dual disk, ported intake and t-body, 100 shot spray until the 441 goes together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm1hrBcq63U

2016 Callaway Z06 a8 3lz zo7
    Heads, cam, headers, 2.3L s/c, 9.5 lower/2.625upper, meth, 103mm t-body,
    Stock high and low fuel system for now (I know right?)

If you don't see something obvious pull up a wiring diagram... I bet they all share a common ground/supply.

Those are all LOW/Open codes. Simon says something is disconnected and the rest of us agree.