Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LS3 (and others) Throttle Mapping for better throttle response- Try this...

Is anyone else not able to see the photos? very blurry for me. Curious if someone has better luck then I

Senior Tuner
    its a photobucket thing they started to blur photos for all free accounts to make u purchase one

Well that's definitely the kind of behavior I want to reward by giving them money. I know I'm not normal, but do most people respond well to that kind of extortion? My first impulse is to go find their home office and toss a brick through the window (in reality, all I do is add an Adblock filter for anything containing the string 'photobucket').

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Well that's definitely the kind of behavior I want to reward by giving them money. I know I'm not normal, but do most people respond well to that kind of extortion? My first impulse is to go find their home office and toss a brick through the window (in reality, all I do is add an Adblock filter for anything containing the string 'photobucket').
    You are not the only one.

Advanced Tuner
    So is the consensus that you wont brick the ecm, but if you do too much you could cause a REP condition? Wish i could see the OPs photos. My charts are based on VSS, with the option to switch it to RPM, which makes more sense to me. Also surprised of the restrictive numbers in there as the throttle doesnt seem restricted. I did zero out the accel rate in first gear on another chart, but I didnt mess with this other chart due to the brick warning.

Advanced Tuner
    Here are the charts in question. The area opening rate was changed to 100% in the first 2 columns of 1st gear. That fixed what was more of an annoyance in parking lot maneuvers than anything, driving you would blow right through it with the converter. The other chart is the one with the warning which is why I haven't touched it yet.

stock throttle area opening rate chart.JPGstock desired throttle area MAP A.JPG

Potential Tuner
    I am having the same issue with the DD cruise Ctrl surging.. Also my throttle is touchy off Idle... Any way i can adjust this?
    Last edited by FireGuy; 05-29-2022 at 06:18 PM.