Thread: On a Jeep with the 3.6 Pentastar, will HPTuners Editor let me...

Potential Tuner

On a Jeep with the 3.6 Pentastar, will HPTuners Editor let me...

1) Adjust the fan start temps? Specifically, can I set different low, medium and high speed fan start temps?

2) Edit a Superchips tune from a TrailDash2? Specifically, can I pull one of the Superchips custom tunes into the editor, change the fan start temps, then write the file back to the PCM?

The vehicle in question is a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, so the PCM is not locked.

Thanks from a (potential) newb,

Mark

Potential Tuner
    Anyone?

Mark

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    1455118454.hpt

I've attached a 2014 Jeep 3.6 file that you can review to see if it meets your needs as far as customization, it is indicative of what you will be able to tune on your vehicle.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Thanks Bill!!

Mark

Tuner in Training
    Bill, re: your posted tune (1455118454.hpt) above. Could you please describe how this tune differs from the stock tune? Is it tailored to ScaldedDog's request or a general performance enhancement? Would you mind summarizing what vehicles it could be used in as is? Also, could it be listed in the repository? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    1455118454.hpt

I've attached a 2014 Jeep 3.6 file that you can review to see if it meets your needs as far as customization, it is indicative of what you will be able to tune on your vehicle.
    Hi Bill,

can attached file be used as reference for stock JK (filter and catback)?

Br,
    Ray