Thread: 2005 durango tune help

Tuner in Training

2005 durango tune help

hello everybody so i have my 2005 durango 5.7 hemi with K&N oem air filter type CAT delete BBK 85mm only and the tune i made but what i noticed is as you see in the stock file for the tune all torque managment is disabled except for BB tip-in- tq enabled what does it do ? please take a look on both files my AFR is between 12.3-12.5 WOT but keep getting -2 KR while scanning between 4000-5200 rpm on 2nd and 3rd gear using 89 ocatane one more thing in cutoff setting if i put it p/n at 5900 rpm and use spark limit enable it will not do anything and the car will just close the throttle can i fix that ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    1 - BB Tip In is Bobble tip in - Used to control bobble or stumbling when opening the throttle - I have it disabled in my 05 Ram tune

2- Your Power Enrich vs Pratio vs RPM table needs to be adjusted to represent the AFR you would like to command at WOT - As of right now your PE commanded is around 12.4 so that's all you're going to get until you modify that table. Leave spark alone until you get your AFR where you want it. I run my Ram around 12.0 at WOT

3 - You need to add a percentage to the Torque Reduction table 4 items down from the Use Spark Table - Put 100 for all lines except "0" and you'll be golden

Tuner in Training
    i disabled BB Tip In i didn't that much of a power and for the percentage to add for the torque reduction i did the 100 as you said but also no difference ? what does the torque reduction does when i hit the pedal WOT and reach rev limit first it cutoff using spark 2 times quickly you can hear it and feel it but then throttle body closes to 14-18% from 82% any trick to do in the file to even gain more HP and i really which if i can get more MPG full tank of petrol for me is 22 gallons i only reach 230 miles 70% of driving is city

Tuner in Training
    forget to tell you when i used BBK 85 throttle actually i didn't a difference after i have retuned it