Thread: VCM 2003 F350 6.0L Balancing Fuel rate

Potential Tuner

VCM 2003 F350 6.0L Balancing Fuel rate

Hello guys,

Long time viewer in this wealth of information first time poster.
    I have a question concerning VCM Scanner.
    I have a 2003 Ford F-350 6.0 That i am trying to run injector diagnostics on and have been having issues getting the Balancing fuel rate to show any data.

Originally it had an aftermarket hand held tuner on it and i suspected it was causing issues, this tuner was from the previous owner and thus i uninstalled it.
    Hp Tuners could not find a VIN on the ecm, so i used the tuner, returned to stock, re-read the truck, entered in the vin by hand for the FICM and ECU.

How ever my issues lies with the balancing fuel rate. I have set up the attached file and i can not seem to record any data from the selected PID's.

I have tried other things such as rpm, ect, maf.....and so on, all of those recieve data and log it.
    Could some one take a look at the attached file and see if i am just missing something on the layout.

I am also wondering if the ecm on the truck even supports it.

Its a Black Oak 448K - Operating system VXAP1N6 - ECM
    Black Oak 448K - Operating system VXAP1N6 - TCM
    FICM 6.0L Deisel -Operating system ARZ2AL10 - FICM.

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    The factory ford scanner (IDS) doesn't have any balance rates, HPT probably not going to show any. IDS does have a power balance screen to show which cylinders are not contributing though.