Thread: 17+ rouche Nightmare

17+ rouche Nightmare

Just pulled this file from a friends 17+ rouche Nightmare F150 and i guess im behind the curve hear, their is no maf on this truck or any maf tables, Just wanted to have a look and see. Also pulled a file this am on a 17+ 3.7 mustang and the same thing applies
    Attached Files Attached Files

They are speed density. To my knowledge, only the 2015+ V8 Mustangs still have the MAF.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

OH BOY..... Thanks!

What table do they use for fueling or calculating VE

Tuner
    What the hell is a 'Rouche' lmao

Advanced Tuner
    It's way more complex than that. They don't have a ve table for instance.

Thanks Curt, i have realized that today after doing some research! Way outside my capabilities for sure

Advanced Tuner
    I hope fords get a virtual ve editor like the new GM has. That is a nice tool.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlinke View Post
    +1. It's such a pain to have to use Excel and all the steps involved to back calculate everything now.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlinke View Post
    would be nice, we are still waiting for the torque/inverse tool that was mentioned a while back...

Senior Tuner
    Wouldn't surprise me if 2018+ Mustang GT doesn't lose the MAF. Would really be nice to have by then if it does happen.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ridenrunwv View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if 2018+ Mustang GT doesn't lose the MAF. Would really be nice to have by then if it does happen.
    I thanked baby jesus that Ford didn't ditch the MAF on the 2018 Coyote's in Mustangs...F150's went speed density though
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Tuner
    Glad to hear they didn't. I hadn't looked into it or anything but have been waiting and hoping they didn't.

Tuner in Training
    Have they actually confirmed they won't be speed density? They could possibly be putting the maf in there for the IAT sensor like they did for the 2011 Ecoboost F150.

Quote Originally Posted by ridenrunwv View Post
    +1. It's such a pain to have to use Excel and all the steps involved to back calculate everything now.
    Any how to with the method mentioned?

Advanced Tuner
    im sure it'll be unlocked. I'm curious what the file looks like. I'll likely never own or tune one but I still like to know how the other side lives.

Nothing is Impenetrable usually; just a matter of time.