Thread: 2012 coyote maf tuning

Potential Tuner

2012 coyote maf tuning

Pretty new to HP tuners and I'm having some trouble calibrating the maf on this car. Car is a 2012 GT with a ported boss intake, bbk CAI, stock headers, cat deletes and resonator deletes. I've searched and searched the forum but there are 1200 different answers on each post. I tried calibrating using LTFT's but the car still isn't running right even tho the LTFT's in my histogram are showing like 0.01 errror so now I'm trying to setup a custom pid for STFT's and use it in the histogram instead but I'm not really quite sure how to setup the PID. Any help would be much appreciated

Advanced Tuner
    You need to use LTFT+STFT or disable LTFT and MAF temp correction and only use STFT, then when you re done turn on LTFT and you are done

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    You need to use LTFT+STFT or disable LTFT and MAF temp correction and only use STFT, then when you re done turn on LTFT and you are done
    So if I use LTFT+STFT just use that in the histogram vs maf period and copy the values after and paste them in the editor right? Do I do multiply % or multiply % half?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi9339 View Post
    So if I use LTFT+STFT just use that in the histogram vs maf period and copy the values after and paste them in the editor right? Do I do multiply % or multiply % half?
    select all, copy, select all, paste special by percent, after that you log it again, then multiple special by percent again, from there you use the multiply by percent half until you are +/- 3%