Thread: 2013 6.7 stock file needed

Potential Tuner

2013 6.7 stock file needed

I am looking for an emissions nonexistent stock file to tune off of. Anything would be appreciated.

Potential Tuner
    I am in need of the same file. Did you have any luck? I would be willing to purchase one from someone.

2015 f250 67A toro stk nb.hpt2015 f250 67A toro stk nb.hpt

Try that if it works i will accept payment in form of injectors from warren diesel for my 6.0

Potential Tuner
    Thx, but I think the 15's tune won't work.

im willing to help and share the files you guys need, but they are not free, lots of time goes into this kind of stuff

also becareful of where you buy your warren injectors from, even directly from the source i ended up with "boxed wrong" injectors, makes it interesting to tune haha, i really hope their customer service has improved, all the injectors i have run seem decent but i seems to be a grab bag of what size you will actually end up with. buy them, then go straight to a flow bench and have them tested, then less guessing later on

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by crash01 View Post
    im willing to help and share the files you guys need, but they are not free, lots of time goes into this kind of stuff
    Untitled.png

not cool dude! don't ask if your not willing to share FOR FREE!

im perfectly willing to share anything ive downloaded from here for free, as its available to everyone, what i wont share are my custom built files, that file that u posted is still up so now whos the not cool one, that file wont work for what he needs, Just gotta act like a kid huh? thanks a bunch!! if anyone wants the file that ancientcitycustoms posted ill send it to you by pm, better yet use the fking search and quit being so lazy, its already posted.

ooooooo wait here it is, have at it guys, this is from ancientcitycustoms, i just downloaded it so again so i could repost it so nobody has to search...... so all credit goes to him so he can stop wining about me asking him for a file lol

VGTHalfZeroOnLowerEndLeted.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Last edited by ancientcitycustoms; 08-04-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by crash01 View Post
    im perfectly willing to share anything ive downloaded from here for free, as its available to everyone, what i wont share are my custom built files, that file that u posted is still up so now whos the not cool one, that file wont work for what he needs, Just gotta act like a kid huh? thanks a bunch!! if anyone wants the file that ancientcitycustoms posted ill send it to you by pm, better yet use the fking search and quit being so lazy, its already posted.
    Last edited by ancientcitycustoms; 09-05-2017 at 10:41 AM. Reason: ...