Thread: 4L80e Segment Swap for OS 12216125

4L80e Segment Swap for OS 12216125

I am trying to do a segment swap for my 4L80e but I can not find a compatible segment for the 12216125 OS (2002 Yukon 5.3L Flex Fuel) I currently have. Does anyone have a tune they can please share? I would like to avoid the slow67 mod if possible.

Thanks

Just look up a 2002 chevy avalanche with the 8.1 in the tune repository on your customer page.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Awesome, I think I found one. I'll try it out. Thanks

I had issues with the 2002 8.1 Avalanche file. Some had success with the 2002 Avalanche desiel file. I got a file from Hptuners support but now I'm having TC issues which are completely different issues from the Avalanche file.

What a slow67 mod? Should I google that...

I took the 125 OS Avalanche file from the repository, segmented it into my tahoe ecu and it works good for my 4l80e. Sometimes the converter stops locking though, but I think its my brake switch floating (it isn't connected yet). So far thats the only real issue. Another weird thing it does is unlock and re-lock the converter after a shift-locked 3 to 4 shift, and reports the wrong shift time error. But that is negligible and easily overcome.

Ultimately I would like to install a TCC switch in the car I can flip if necessary to command TCC on when I want it. Its not important right now but its something useful for some situations.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtal0n View Post
    What a slow67 mod? Should I google that...

I took the 125 OS Avalanche file from the repository, segmented it into my tahoe ecu and it works good for my 4l80e. Sometimes the converter stops locking though, but I think its my brake switch floating (it isn't connected yet). So far thats the only real issue. Another weird thing it does is unlock and re-lock the converter after a shift-locked 3 to 4 shift, and reports the wrong shift time error. But that is negligible and easily overcome.

Ultimately I would like to install a TCC switch in the car I can flip if necessary to command TCC on when I want it. Its not important right now but its something useful for some situations.
    I used the file you posted a short time ago and the converter is doing what you described above. Did you ever get a handle on this?

I am also interested in this. I would like to keep this ecm in mine at least for awhile with a 80e, but I couldn't find a 80e segment that would work.

Thank KingtalOn for this:
    Here's a file that I'm using now and it corrected all my Trans issues.
    https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...l=1#post484080