Thread: 2012 Camaro SS P023f

Tuner in Training

2012 Camaro SS P023f

Installed a Fore twin-pump return system and wanted to keep the pressure sensor, so I'm keeping the FPCM and using the old pump power wire to signal the Fore pump controller. Problem is I can't get the FPCM to output more than 10v, so the P023f gets set. As an experiment I tied in a BAP and the code went away but with the FPCM freaking out trying to regulate the voltage, the pump controller became erratic and fuel pressure was all over the place. Has anyone tried putting in a resistor somewhere in the circuit? Or is there another solution? if I could get that damn FPCM to kick out another two volts I'd be golden!

Tuner in Training
    No input? Will be getting back on this one soon, l will update if/when a solution is found.

Are you trying to use the PWM signal for the original pump to power the Fore controller? I'm not sure that's going to work since the module will sense there's no load on the circuit. It's been a while, but I though most people used the FPCM ignition feed to signal the controllers for aftermarket pumps. If memory serves its only a 7.5a circuit, so its not one for carrying a load, but to switch a control device should be fine. Although this would make the fuel pump run with the key-on, makes me think this is what you're avoiding. I wonder if a resistor would work, like your asking? I would imagine custom programming of the FPCM would be necessary so it would stay in one particular state and not vary the voltage. Interested in what you find out.

Tuner in Training
    So how do I gain access to the FPCM programming?

Tuning Addict
    Just reread the vehicle. Should show up if you have one.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC