Thread: Where is the knock ?

Tuner in Training

Where is the knock ?

My tuner says there is knock , I don't see it in the log can someone point this out ? during the pull
    Attached Files Attached Files

I think you have more problems than just a tin bit of knock. Your first WOT blip, shows up to 3 degree's very briefly, then your next long WOT run shows hardly.

Some tuner you got there if he can't even see that you are at 123% duty cycle and that your commanded AFR is stupid rich at WOT. You ran out of injector a long time ago.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I feel dumb , I see it now during the small burn out then again in 2nd going in to 3rd , I dunno why I didn't earlier ok thx , also here is another run about 30 minutes later from a older tune I modded my lambda looks better , now a 750 to 800 for a boosted application is prime for lambda ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

You're still out of injector, upwards of 97-98%.

You have also maxed out the MAF sensor, it gets pegged at 86 lb/min. You'll need to increase the intake tubing size to get the MAF back in check. Going up by half an inch in intake tube size should work.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

The Maf will allow up to 529 lb/min, the OP is nowhere close to that. And the fuel needs to be leaned out a bit (I would use .810 commanded EQ) and tune the Maf to get the actual Lambda to match, thus lowering the IDC%. The injectors will be fine then.

I wouldn't worry about the odd 2* or 3* knock retard.

Russ Kemp

Tuner in Training
    Ok thx for the response , I have a 5in CAI with matching MAF , I was hoping that was not maxed out , I'm on E85 with 1000 ID injectors , along with dual nozzle meth injection , thx for your input