Thread: SHO 2015 Comanded EQ stuck at 1.00 at WOT

SHO 2015 Comanded EQ stuck at 1.00 at WOT

Any ideas here? Hit or miss sometimes I can get it to go into enrichment and sometimes not. It was fine till I requested more torque and it would not keep the blade open. It will not react to the driver demand tables to give me more power. So I changed the max torque WOT and did get a higher torque request but now no enrichment 90% of the time. SHO-Mod-22.hplSHO-Mod-22.hpt

Senior Tuner
    Raise your WOT start/ end to 1023/1023. As it is you are not requesting more than half throttle. your fuel enrichment is at 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    Raise your WOT start/ end to 1023/1023. As it is you are not requesting more than half throttle. your fuel enrichment is at 50%.
    Can you explain into this more?

Senior Tuner
    Well first I saw the pedal position versus the throttle position in the log.

pedal-throttle angle.PNG

I then checked the WOT start and end position and noticed it was 200 and 200. Probably values mistakenly copied from another tune. The max is actually 1023 as the SHO is in A/D counts not percentage.

1023 max not 200.PNG

WOT start-end.PNG

I then checked The value for WOT pedal enrichment. It was at 50% which the log didn't show the accelerator was getting to.

fuel enrichment pedal 50.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    Well first I saw the pedal position versus the throttle position in the log.

pedal-throttle angle.PNG

I then checked the WOT start and end position and noticed it was 200 and 200. Probably values mistakenly copied from another tune. The max is actually 1023 as the SHO is in A/D counts not percentage.

1023 max not 200.PNG

WOT start-end.PNG

I then checked The value for WOT pedal enrichment. It was at 50% which the log didn't show the accelerator was getting to.

fuel enrichment pedal 50.PNG
    Thank you. What about on vehicles like the newer f150 ecoboosts where the wot start and stop are in a percentage and both set at 200. Does the WOT pedal position work the same setting it to a certain percentage from say the stock being set at 90 dropping it down to 50 percent?