Thread: GT350 not entering wot lambda

GT350 not entering wot lambda

Has anyone else seen an issue with gt350s not going into wot lambda. I have come across it even at stock form. It will go into cold engine fuel table.

Senior Tuner
    Is this in the low RPMs like less than 2500?

Attachment 71257Attachment 71257Looks like it takes some effort

No this is the entire rpm range.
    Rescaled throttle % threshold and set anywhere from 40-75% and continued to do the same. No pe delay nothing I can see immediately causing it. I have only seen it on 1-2 cars now out of about 15 or so I have done. Just wanted to see if anyone had come across the same thing

I will investigate.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Senior Tuner
    Same thing happening to me now on a boosted Coyote S550. It happened before on a 2015 GT. I've been making it a habit to set fueling to richest desired on the last row of the cold enrich table on them now. The one I am tuning now goes between cold and regular.

Advanced Tuner
    For NA i set the pedal position to 65% and top 2 rows of closed loop lambda to .820

Advanced Tuner
    Do you have a datalog? I have seen this on s550's, normally the Fuel Source shows "EGO Monitor test", when this is shown it does not seem to matter if you go WOT, the car will not allow PE to activates regardless or TPS or load, as seen in my screenshot below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jn2; 02-20-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Any update?

What modifications have been done to the car, is it OEM?
    -Braden
    HPT Vehicle Engineer
    '18 Mustang GT - 10R80

Potential Tuner
    Has anyone figured this out? I have a GT350 here now with a Procharger that does the same thing...stays in OL cold Enrich at wot. Luckily I also match the top row of the cold fuel tables to my commanded WOT.