Tune and log, below. So I've been battling this for a few days, and I'm looking for any help to lead me in the right direction. This is logged in OLMAF, and I have DFCO and COT disabled. At about Time: 49.572, you can see a clear dip in timing, right before Knock Retard lights up. When the timing dips, its actually getting what is demanded from the high octane spark table, right about 12 degrees, give or take. When it dips, it actually goes negative for a few milliseconds. Knock retard says its pulling 1.5. Fuel is at .99, and there is no audible knock. I've looked closely at the map, and its pretty smoothed out, and timing is pretty close to stock in that area. I've tried pulling timing, and nothing seems to work. I read Higgs post in another thread about changing the torque model, but I'm at a loss as to what to change or how to do it scientifically. The actual torque logged, compared to that same place in the virtual torque well below the model. What am I missing? Any help appreciated. I have new copper plugs coming in tomorrow to make sure that isn't an issue.

2015 GM Silverado 5-3 with 6 speed auto - 07-14-17.hpt
17-07-14 22-55-22.hpl