Thread: P/N WHC Over Can - Enable / Disable

Tuner in Training

P/N WHC Over Can - Enable / Disable

Can anybody tell me what this is for? I cannot find the acronym WHC anywhere.

We are installing a Hellcat into a RAM 1500 and I still have a Skid light that remains on. It seems that it is picking up an ABS Code U0140E-00 (Implausible Vehicle Configuration Data Received) I have a feeling this setting might have something to do with this.

Other than that we now have a Hellcat Ram with no MIL thanks to HP Tuners.

Tuner in Training
    Got the VIN number so I can look up that exact truck? a U0140 means lost communication with body control module. Can't find the exact code you have but I may not be looking at the right vehicle.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by GFB Performance View Post
    Got the VIN number so I can look up that exact truck? a U0140 means lost communication with body control module. Can't find the exact code you have but I may not be looking at the right vehicle.
    1C6RR7NTXHS643536
    Full Code was U140E-00 (Implausible Vehicle Configuration Data Received). Sorry I added a U0140E-00 by mistake.

Tuner in Training
    I found the problem... Pretty obvious actually. I found it after I just updated another Ram 1500 that we installed a 6.4 Engine into. I used a stock 6.4 Jeep SRT8 tune and copied all the differences over to the Ram ECU and that skid light also came on. I then realized its definitely something I changed.

I noticed under the GENERAL tab on engine it has engine size and engine displacement and in both cases with the Hellcat and the 6.4 it obviously changed to a 6.4 or 6.2 instead of the 5.7 in the RAM. It also said that if you change this to anything but stock it will disable the traction control...

So now the Hellcat powered RAM is running MIL free completely!!

Ready to deliver

Advanced Tuner
    It disables it with no repercussions or does it trigger a light or fault? Regard to the traction control part.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tdebeer View Post
    I found the problem... Pretty obvious actually. I found it after I just updated another Ram 1500 that we installed a 6.4 Engine into. I used a stock 6.4 Jeep SRT8 tune and copied all the differences over to the Ram ECU and that skid light also came on. I then realized its definitely something I changed.

I noticed under the GENERAL tab on engine it has engine size and engine displacement and in both cases with the Hellcat and the 6.4 it obviously changed to a 6.4 or 6.2 instead of the 5.7 in the RAM. It also said that if you change this to anything but stock it will disable the traction control...

So now the Hellcat powered RAM is running MIL free completely!!

Ready to deliver
    I'm very impressed. We have talked about doing this but haven't yet.

Tuner in Training
    Nice job! Need a you tube video walk around and burnout :-)

Tuner in Training
    Check out our video on Instagram. You can search for it #ustrucksales

Actually busy building two TRX replicas now with Hellcats

Potential Tuner
    I am doing the 6.2 swap into my 2020 Limited 4x4 - any tips on what is needed that I may have over looked ?