Thread: 2016 C7z tuning

2016 C7z tuning

Hi guys,

long time I didn't post here been out for a while, I am currently tuning a C7z cammed with upper and lower pulley and 8 port meth and full bolt ons, just wondering what changes do you guys do on the supercharger side of the tune DC and increasing boost limits etc, the car wont make any more boost 160kpa is max it makes although desired in the logs shows 250kpa.....I have read guys maxing out PR fail limit (where is this ) higgs said in other posts he put 5 as a value......

post your tune. I only raise PR limit when the MAF is failed, otherwise it should not restrict boost.

Make sure you are logging the proper map pid on these cars as well.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

What is the correct PID

Manifold absolute pressure Hi Resolution. If you log the regular MAP sensor pid, it will show like 65 kpa with key on engine off. Hi Res should show 100 kpa with key on engine off, and will be correct the rest of the range.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

It wont log it ...it shows not supported

2016 zo6.Channels.xml

2016 zo6.Layout.xml

Try to post your channel list and layout. Here are ones that you can use that has it on there.
    www.crawford-racing.com