Thread: channels stop working?

Tuner in Training

channels stop working?

hey guys, first time tuner here, plz ignore anything dumb I say, so looking through some log data after I got home from work, I noticed that several of my channels that I have been using(base timing and iat timing being the most important to me" have a little "broken sign" next to them , instead of the going and coming arrows, what would cause this ? thanks for your help
    98 camaro - ls1, turbo , t56, 9" rear, viking coilovers, umi tubular components, weld wheels
    54 chevy 3100 - 5.3, 10bolt, 4 link, coilover setup, custom tubular frame members
    92 miata death cart

Tuner in Training
    here is a screen shot, any advice is appreciated, the only changes I know I made was to the knock sensors
    Attached Images Attached Images
    98 camaro - ls1, turbo , t56, 9" rear, viking coilovers, umi tubular components, weld wheels
    54 chevy 3100 - 5.3, 10bolt, 4 link, coilover setup, custom tubular frame members
    92 miata death cart

Tuner
    Is it a broken link? Usually means unsupported. You can try a re-poll parameters (connect to vehicle -> open scanner -> Click Vehicle -> Select Re-poll for Supported Parameters)

Try deleting whichever ones are showing up like that, connect to vehicle, go to edit-->repoll supported parameters, then try to add that channel back to the channel list that you deleted

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tlwilliams View Post
    hey guys, first time tuner here, plz ignore anything dumb I say, so looking through some log data after I got home from work, I noticed that several of my channels that I have been using(base timing and iat timing being the most important to me" have a little "broken sign" next to them , instead of the going and coming arrows, what would cause this ? thanks for your help
    So they worked, and then out of nowhere stopped?
    I've had this problem since I had this version of hptuners. emailed support twice. Seems to help, then it happens again.
    I never noticed the broken sign.
    heres what I'm talking about.Attachment 71730

Tuner in Training
    So this morning I went out to the car , connected to car, and channels came back , so I went to the pro and wrote config , I log data to and from work everytime i drive it , so when I get home I'll be able to report back if the channels stayed on, but yes the channels all previously worked for me

The only channel I can't seem to get working , is the commanded afr, anyone have advice on this? Maybe my car doesn't have the support for that channel
    92 miata death cart

Tuner in Training
    so read the logs tonight when I got home from work, all the channels are up and working again, I didn't do anything but plug into car and connect
    92 miata death cart