Thread: Hellcat Fore Fuel system

Hellcat Fore Fuel system

I'm installing a Fore Innovations Fuel system on a 2015 Hellcat Today and I am interested in what I need to change in the calibration to keep codes away and the vehicle functioning properly.

Thank You
    Bad383ta

Advanced Tuner
    You need to disable pretty much all the FPDM and fuel rail pressure sensor DTC's. There are a few multiplier tables that need to be zero'd out too.

Jay, I changed the pressure differential multiplier all to a value of 1 so I had no pressure correction along with the fuel temp multiplier, I believe these are the only two I need to change. Do you have a list or tune I can check out with all the codes to disable? There are so many with no description and if I miss one and get a code it will save as a permanent even after clearing, I have failed inspection in the past for permanent codes that are not current, so I need to get them all.

Bad383ta

Advanced Tuner
    I'll get you a list later this afternoon. Several of them are permanent codes that will not clear even if you uncheck the SES box it still shows them.

And those are the two tables you need to zero out, well 1 so there's no multiplier.

Tuner in Training
    I'm about to start this as well, would be a good sticky adder if there was a list to it. Thanks for your input
    Doc
    Doc's Performance & Dyno Tuning - Las Vegas NV . Tuning any and all cars!

Advanced Tuner
    P018B, P018C, P018D (permanent)

P062A (permanent), P0629

P025A, P025A, P025B, P025C, P025C

P0629

Advanced Tuner
    Unless you are using Fore's 267 pumps(the upgraded ones)don't set the fuel pressure at 4 bar because if you are going to see 20psi of boost it will exceed max pressure of the pumps.

Also don't set it at 3 bar because the Hellcat's crossover siphon tube is "special" and will stop transferring fuel to the drivers tank below 45psi. The fuel gauge will show you have fuel because it averages out the two sides but the drivers side well will eventually get sucked dry and bad things will happen.

After lots of discussion with Justin@Fore and Paul@ID I went with 3.5 bar for the ID1700's.

Jay, Thank you. I have her up and running with no lights.

Bad383tA

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bad383ta View Post
    Jay, Thank you. I have her up and running with no lights.

Bad383tA
    That's great to hear. Do you too have some DTC's that show permanent that won't clear?

Potential Tuner

Quick questions..

I've got the FORE Dual drop in now on a 2017 Challenger Hellcat. Purchased the 'plug & play' kit from Injected Engineering.

I keep throwing the P062A code with the CEL light. It comes on then after a few ignition cycles and driving it will go off. But it always comes back.

My 93 tune on HPT was just a base tune. I do not believe they blocked any codes, other than the P025A which I had immediately after installing the pump.

My fuel rail and sensor are new as I thought that was the issue.

Should I block P062A? I have not had any of the other codes you listed come up.

It is the FORE dual. Wired correctly.

OR; Should this be done by my next tuner who is very reputable with the Hellcats (Worked for Injected Engineering)?

Sorry to awake an old thread but I'm stuck with this and go in to limp mode around 125-126mph on a WOT pull. Makes the car pointless on a 1/4 mile! Haha..

Thanks for the input!
    Last edited by QABDJ; 08-06-2019 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Edit

Potential Tuner
    Any idea what I should set the fuel pressure at with ID1300's?

Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    Hello. This is an old thread although I wanted to ask if you corrected yourself limp mode issue? Ive I stalled the fore return style system, am running nitrous, and keep getting limp mode at about 130mph.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks
    Matt

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hellcatmatt66 View Post
    Hello. This is an old thread although I wanted to ask if you corrected yourself limp mode issue? Ive I stalled the fore return style system, am running nitrous, and keep getting limp mode at about 130mph.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks
    Matt
    Oh crap! That sounds scary! What a surprise

Senior Tuner
    Dumb question but why do you guys zero out the fuel temp multiplier table for a return style system...do you genuinely believe there is no need to compensate for fuel temp? Is there any actual data that the ECU thinks the fuel temp is high enough and actually uses the multiplier?

Tuner in Training
    Hi Jay its an old topic but want to know if this apply only on return system or need to be setup at the same on returnless system ? we are runing on 1700 ids and fore dual pump ad see a fuel pressure drop in hi loads and worry about

Thanks for any help