...when opening a saved project. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I have the latest version downloaded just 3 days ago. Sometimes it is a video input file that fails to load, and sometimes it is the data files that fails to load, even though the files are there in their original locations. Once this happens, some other symptoms can be noticed. For example the input file having issues cannot be deleted from the interface, cannot be moved up or down, and the timing cannot be adjusted using the synchronization tool, and double clicking will not open the input file's configuration page. Even after the file location is chosen again (same location). Once it is saved and opened again, it will repeat the same error. My way around say the input file not loading correctly is I click on the Project Setup button, and then click on the Binary logo indicating the data file, and that will be the only way to open the configuration page for that data file, even after it has been reloaded. I have other projects however where it is repeatedly done for a video file. Even though ultimately I see nothing wrong with these files, and I can still export and successfully create a video file, but it is time consuming. I put in a support ticket but still haven't received a response so I thought I would post here.

"This project uses input files that could not be opened. Those will be non-functional until you edit their settings and update the file name"

I have 0 clue what causes this, it really appears to be a software bug to me. Has anyone else been experiencing this? I am very close to abandoning this software and just going with Harry's Lap Timer GrandPrix on my phone. I would save so much time.