Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bluecat transmission table software link gone?

Oh, OK, didn't know that,....new to me bud. Just for my own personal knowledge, how would I work around this in the future? Open the zip file and send each separate item? Thanks man,...I learn something new everyday.
    Totally restored - 1996 GMC K1500 ext cab, HT383e swap, MPFI spider, 0411 PCM swap, FLT Level 5 4L60e with Sonnax Smart Tech input housing, Tru-Cool 40k transmission cooler with -6AN lines, 1-5/8" Hedman Husler long tube race headers with 2-1/2"ss dual exhaust, rebuilt 3.73 rear axle with Yukon/Detroit Helical locker, 6" ProComp lift with steering stabilizer and rear traction bars, 35x12.50x15 BFG All Terrains, Perma-Cool e-fans, etc, etc, etc,..

Since you have been so nice to help everyone out, I have made a share link in my dropbox. No one needs to have an account to access the zip file and download it. Hope this helps everyone out, and it should give you a break Hutch.

If anyone has a problem with me posting it here, the mods can feel free to delete the post/link. I don't think Bluecat will mind since he originally had the program posted for general distribution on here.

dropbox download link for Bluecat Trans:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5516ww9esz...Trans.zip?dl=0

Thanks for helping everyone out Sin7even,....much appreciated on this end bud. I don't mind sending it out, but,....when I can't get to people's requests for a few days, I feel like some kind of slacker or something,...because I know they need it.
    Totally restored - 1996 GMC K1500 ext cab, HT383e swap, MPFI spider, 0411 PCM swap, FLT Level 5 4L60e with Sonnax Smart Tech input housing, Tru-Cool 40k transmission cooler with -6AN lines, 1-5/8" Hedman Husler long tube race headers with 2-1/2"ss dual exhaust, rebuilt 3.73 rear axle with Yukon/Detroit Helical locker, 6" ProComp lift with steering stabilizer and rear traction bars, 35x12.50x15 BFG All Terrains, Perma-Cool e-fans, etc, etc, etc,..

No problem. I have been lurking on this site for years well before I ever bought HP Tuners, and the people here have taught and helped me so much (that is without them even knowing it). So I figured I would start posting to see if there are ways I would help out.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks! I was able to get it from the dropbox file. Not sure what my email was doing?? It blocks the good stuff i need, but allows crappy spam emails to show up...who knows??

Email scams have become such a problem and zip files are more difficult to scan for malicious software. Yeah spam emails... sometimes makes me think that spammers are paying of email comps. to make sure they get through.

Tuner in Training
    Guys,

Thank you for your help! I got it now. As promised, you can download it from the link below. (Without issues with emailing zip. files.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q508z49h4h...Trans.zip?dl=0

Just also ran across the Bluecat Trans software on this thread:

https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...Table-Software

The download link is still working.

i cant get it to open, .exe file. what are ya'll using to open it with?

Nothing. If it is still in the zip folder it will not function due to the contents being compressed. You have to extract the contents from the zip folder, and that will make a new regular folder containing the same files uncompressed. Then all you have to do is use the exe file. Windows user privileges can some times get in the way, and you might want to try right clicking and then RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.
    Last edited by Sin7even; 09-01-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Potential Tuner
    can someone email me the link for bluecat trans software pls

[email protected]

much appreciated