Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bluecat transmission table software link gone?

bluecat transmission table software link gone?

I'm chasing a copy of the bluecat transmission table software, it appears the link in the original thread no longer works and I cant find a copy anywhere.

Does anyone have a copy of the tool they can send me or know a place where it can be downloaded from?

Any help would be appreicated.

Jason.
    2010 GXP Maloo ute, LS3, 6L80E.
    MM heads, 240/252@50 solid cam, 12.75:1 compression, 4500 Dominator converter, 3.46 rears.
    Shooting for 10s eventually.

G'Day Xjas, did you try version 1.1.9 on BlueCat's post Thread : BlueCat transmission table software which was last updated on 10/29/13? I downloaded it roughly a month and a half ago and it worked for me. Let us know if it doesn't work,....I may be able to email it to you (although I'm not sure how I'd do that)??? Let us know bud,....we'll try to help.
    Totally restored - 1996 GMC K1500 ext cab, HT383e swap, MPFI spider, 0411 PCM swap, FLT Level 5 4L60e with Sonnax Smart Tech input housing, Tru-Cool 40k transmission cooler with -6AN lines, 1-5/8" Hedman Husler long tube race headers with 2-1/2"ss dual exhaust, rebuilt 3.73 rear axle with Yukon/Detroit Helical locker, 6" ProComp lift with steering stabilizer and rear traction bars, 35x12.50x15 BFG All Terrains, Perma-Cool e-fans, etc, etc, etc,..

Hi Hutchinson, Thats the link I've tried but it doesn't open from my end. Not sure if the link is down or maybe there is some kind of geoblock stopping me from accessing it.
    You should be able to send me the zip file as an attachement if you still have it. I'll PM you my email address, if you are able to help that would be very much appreicated.
    MM heads, 240/252@50 solid cam, 12.75:1 compression, 4500 Dominator converter, 3.46 rears.

Cool man,...got your email address. I'll try to send what I've got this afternoon (your wee hours of the morning). Where you at in Oz? I worked there for 5 years (industrial construction - mines/power plants),...Bundamba (Ipswich), Karratha, Darwin, Sydney,...etc.
    Totally restored - 1996 GMC K1500 ext cab, HT383e swap, MPFI spider, 0411 PCM swap, FLT Level 5 4L60e with Sonnax Smart Tech input housing, Tru-Cool 40k transmission cooler with -6AN lines, 1-5/8" Hedman Husler long tube race headers with 2-1/2"ss dual exhaust, rebuilt 3.73 rear axle with Yukon/Detroit Helical locker, 6" ProComp lift with steering stabilizer and rear traction bars, 35x12.50x15 BFG All Terrains, Perma-Cool e-fans, etc, etc, etc,..

Xjas,.....I sent the BlueCats zip file I have/use, to your Oz email address. Maybe someone will look into why it didn't work for you (or, if it still works at all) when you tried to download from the forum page. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchinson View Post
    Cool man,...got your email address. I'll try to send what I've got this afternoon (your wee hours of the morning). Where you at in Oz? I worked there for 5 years (industrial construction - mines/power plants),...Bundamba (Ipswich), Karratha, Darwin, Sydney,...etc.
    I'm in Newcastle, just a bit north of Sydney, I do a bit of mining stuff as well, mostly engine rebuilds for mining machines.

Xjas,.....I sent the BlueCats zip file I have/use, to your Oz email address. Maybe someone will look into why it didn't work for you (or, if it still works at all) when you tried to download from the forum page. Hope this helps.
    Thanks heaps, I'll check it this afternoon and see if it works.

Your welcome bud. Newcastle, yeah man, been there,....nice town.
    Those mine pit trucks are slap ass huge when you stand next to them. I was building a power plant at Sino Iron (outside of Karratha) and just about every time they did a mine pit blast, a huge dust cloud would come over the power plant site and cover everything,....safety issue?? Not only the dust/silica,...but,...the mine also had asbestos within the ore, and when you blow the ground up (on that big magnitude), those asbestos fibers are laiden in the dust,.....we had to evacuate the power plant on mine blasting days an hour before the blast was scheduled.
    Made me wonder,..."how the hell you gonna keep the power plant clean/running for a long time, with it sitting right next to the mine pit?,....continually getting dust covered??"

Hey Hutch, that didn't come through, my work e-mail server might have blocked it, I'll PM you another e-mail address that might work better.

I don't usually work on the big trucks but you're right, they a pretty huge, although they look kinda tiny when you park one next to a drag line, lol.

G'day Xjas, got your PM and resent the original email to the new address. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Yeah man,...your right,...they do look tiny next to a drag line,....if you guys have never seen a mine haul truck or dragline,..you'd likely be amazed at how huge they truly are. Simply changing a tire on one of those haul trucks is an undertaking in itself.

Tuner in Training
    If someone could email it to me please, link dosnt work any more! Would be most thankful!

Marcus (at) Sleepdesign.se

LSSwap,...I just sent it to you.

BILL@SUPPORT,...can we check why it's a dead link and fix it bud? I don't mind sending it to fellow users through email but, would be easier if they could simply download it straight from the page. It's a very useful tool to those who need it.

LSSwap,....check your email address,...,I got a "delivery failure notice",.....PM me your email address again.

Potential Tuner
    Can you send that email my way as well? Pretty please?

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    i just downloaded it and it works fine for me

Matts, try to download it first,...sounds like someone may have fixed it. If it doesn't, let us know.

Tuner in Training
    Still not working with the link. Can someone make Dropbox maybe? I can, and I will post the link here as soon as I get it (If that helps).
    Its hard these days to send zip files to emails as they tend to block them.

Tuner in Training
    LSSwap,....check your email address,...,I got a "delivery failure notice",.....PM me your email address again.
    Done

LSSwap and Matts,... I just emailed it to both you guys. Let us know if it doesn't work. LSSwap, if you can, please post it back on this thread, so others can get to it. I see FireBird can open it on the original thread, still wondering why others can't,...
    Last edited by Hutchinson; 08-22-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Matts, I tried to send the zip file to you (twice) and it came back both times as "undeliverable",.....it says "This message was blocked because its content presents a potential 5.7.0 security issue". WTF is that all about???? Ain't never heard that one before. Maybe try another email address?

Hutchinson, that is probably because it is a zip file. A lot of email companies are starting to block zips.