Thread: 2016 mustang 5.0 stage 1 tune in repository....Stage 1 from who?

2016 mustang 5.0 stage 1 tune in repository....Stage 1 from who?

was wondering Stage 1 from who? seems to have pretty aggressive timing and trans shift mods...also does anyone have any reads from the ford Procal for their performance packs 1 & 2 for the 15 and later mustang 5.0s they'd like to share, pm if you do ?I already have the fpp 3 I can get the parts but I don't need the procal tuner...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rkrebs27 View Post
    was wondering Stage 1 from who? seems to have pretty aggressive timing and trans shift mods...also does anyone have any reads from the ford Procal for their performance packs 1 & 2 for the 15 and later mustang 5.0s they'd like to share, pm if you do ?I already have the fpp 3 I can get the parts but I don't need the procal tuner...
    Pro Cals have been shared, check older threads. Also in the repository it will show you who uploaded them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    Pro Cals have been shared, check older threads. Also in the repository it will show you who uploaded them.
    thanks i'll look in the older threads just didn't think anyone had posted them I messaged the contributor but haven't head back from him

done a search every thing I found was 2014 and earlier ..no 15 and ups..