I was having issues with my injectors so I had them tested. I also tried to have them change the Nozzles out to 150hp and once they were changed they would not pass the test at my local diesel injector testing facility. So I am stuck with the nozzles I have until I sell these ones and swap them out. I know these are too big for a single setup.

I brought the injectors back home and installed them with new o-rings ect. I drove the truck the first day and a weird knock appeared. I have had the injectors out since then checking o-rings ect and everything looked fine.

I'm concerned after the log that I just did today on my rail pressure. The truck has been tuned on EFI live by Anarchy diesel. The log I did today was just a short street drive.
I also noticed that I cannot log:
-High speed gov fueling
-All speed gov fueling
-Pilot fuel rate
-Boost limit fueling

At start up the truck at idle goes to 9,000 psi rail pressure and cruises at 14,000 this seems way high. Possible my fca went bad or something else?

Truck Mods:
2006 Cummins 24v 5.9
48re auto
S476 Ats Aurora 5500
DRP second gen swap
ATS 3 piece manifold
Adrenaline into intake manifold
Mishimoto Intercooler
ATS DUAL CP3 kit
400hp 200%over industrial injection injectors
FAST TITANIUM 150 W DRP SUMP
ARP HEAD STUDS vp44
Built trans including valve body and precision stall converter
--suncoast billet input shaft
--suncoast billet output shaft
--suncoast billet intermediate shaft
--billet second gear accumulator
--high performance rebuild kit: red eagle clutches, power packs, kolene steels, Kevlar band ect pit in under 3000miles on trans.

Injector test attached as well as log...image2.JPGimage1 (3).JPGstreet drive 8 6 17.hpl