Thread: Anyone Using User Defined Parameters for CM2200?

Anyone Using User Defined Parameters for CM2200?

Wondering if anyone out there is using the User Defined Parameters for the CM2200 ECM?

Quote Originally Posted by jfreemanak View Post
    Wondering if anyone out there is using the User Defined Parameters for the CM2200 ECM?
    I plan on playing around with this in the coming weeks/months.

Awesome! Providing the functionality that most users want is what is holding HP Tuners back from being more popular. Hopefully User Defined Parameters can solve the issue. Please keep the group posted.
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

I spent a little time on this. Didn't get very far yet. It also looks like the code blocking tables are outside the allowable addresses.
    CM2200 xdf.png

Thanks for the update. Sucks about the tables being outside the allowable addresses...
    2019 CCSB Bighorn - Excited HP Tuners finally supported Cummins CM2350&2450 platforms

All of the calibration tables and parameters are within the allowed ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer@HPT View Post
    All of the calibration tables and parameters are within the allowed ranges.
    Thanks, I have to play around with it some more when I get a chance.

Can you tell what the reason is that these ecus don't have the DTCs mapped? I saw EFILive doesn't either. I know that on some Cummins engines that guys tune with Calterm, they add the codes to a couple blocking lists. Those list are what I thought was outside the address limits but I didn't test it.

I have wondered that myself. The Ford ECU's have their DTC's mapped (at least to 2016). Would be nice to have them for the CM2200 ECU.