Thread: Newb - ID1050X Injector Data

Potential Tuner

Newb - ID1050X Injector Data

I am brand new to HP Tuners, and I am learning a lot. I will be installing some ID1050X injectors ahead of additional modifications on my 2011 CTS-V Wagon. I think I have all the tables updated appropriately for the injectors, but there were a couple that the ID data sheet didn't fully cover (e.g. the data for Offset (msec) vs. Manifold Vacuum (kpa) vs. VBAT (volt) stops at 80kpa, but the table in HPTuners goes to 180kpa). I used excel and the forecast function to generate the additional data, based on the 20-80kpa data.

The main thing that seems odd to me is the data in the offset tables. It may just be coincidence, but the data looks a lot like a multiplier instead of a additive offset (values hovering around 1.0 for the 14V row). It may just be a coincidence, though.

Also, my understanding is that the stock fuel system will not generate enough pressure for the "clipped"/flattened injector flow data to come into play.

I've attached the current tune and my attempt at applying the ID1050X data on top of it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. This site is full of very helpful information.

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 11.35.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 11.36.18 PM.png

Thanks,

-Greg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    The Injector Dynamics page below confirms I'm reading the tea leaves too much, and the values are appropriate. http://help.injectordynamics.com/sup...et-vs-pressure

I am thinking I should only enter values in one of these two tables, though:
    - Injector Offset vs Pressure Delta vs IGNV (This has non-zero values in the current tune)
    - Injector Offset vs Battery Voltage vs MAP (This has all zeros in the current tune)

Is my thinking correct that if both tables have offsets, they will be added together by the ECU when the car is running?

Senior Tuner
    u can only use one table most use the pressure delta offset then it should be all populated right in the data

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    u can only use one table most use the pressure delta offset then it should be all populated right in the data
    Thanks for confirming.

Tuner in Training
    How did this information work for you?