Thread: credit ourchase

Angry credit ourchase

Have been trying to purchase credits all day. can get to the final step and when i confirm to place order. it kicks be back to the credit card page.
    tried 3 credit cards and 2 paypal accounts and all will not place order.
    97 k2500 ecsb 5.7l/4l80/4x4 0411 pcm,thorley tri-y's,true duals(no cats),msd ign.,zz4 cam, tuned with efi live

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    have you tried a different browser? if so I recommend opening a sales ticket as they can offer you some alternate ways to order credits.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I am having the same issue right now. I have tried every single browser, and still, nothing works out. I thought something might be wrong with my credit cards. I have called the banks, asked them to check the status of my cards, and everything seems fine. I just don't understand what's going on with these cards or with payment systems. I have even tried to use a new card where I received the money from vakuudetonlaina.com. I made that card a couple of weeks ago, and still, I get kicked back to the credit card page every time.
    Last edited by McLucas; 09-27-2021 at 02:12 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Hello! i bought 2 credits for 2007 dodge charger 3.5.. I tried to write it to the car and it only shows 1 credit what should i do to fix this issue??

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atx21 View Post
    Hello! i bought 2 credits for 2007 dodge charger 3.5.. I tried to write it to the car and it only shows 1 credit what should i do to fix this issue??
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"