Thread: Falcon conversion now weird issues

Falcon conversion now weird issues

Hey not "hp related as such" but a mate has done a conversion and is having issues. This is what he's told me!!

Bf fairmont ghia converted with bf f6 motor and manual box.
    Using fairmont bcm and f6 auto ecu.
    Bridged can wires to zf, that are not there on manual engine loom, on body loom to get comms with ecu.
    Got car to run and drive fine but cluster and icc have been not working properly. Only dial wirking is fuel and most lights are on and icc is in code. They did work but dropped out after a short drive.
    HP hasnt been used on the car but not sure what he used. Now he has walked away and left me with it is.

So what's gone wrong? Would the car just require the f6 BCM???

or is there way around this???

I'm thinking the communication with the bcm, abs and ecu is the Issue as it was zf!!

Any opinions would be great

Advanced Tuner
    Can you do a read and post the file? I'll take a look and let you know if I can think of anything.
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Cheers man

He figured it out 😂

Seems the plug on the back of the icc was broken so it wasn't clipped in properly hahaha