Thread: Having problems logging KR, MAF Hz, and IDC on differeent years.

Advanced Tuner

Having problems logging KR, MAF Hz, and IDC on differeent years.

On the year 2007, 2012 and 2013 I cannot log KR, MAF Hz, and IDC I cant even find them on the channels. I don't have a problem on the other years.
    Have any of ya have this problem or what can I do to log it?

This is always worth a shot assuming you are running the latest 3.6 build.

Open the scanner, go to the channels list and remove the channels that you are having trouble with. Then click vehicle I think and scroll down to re-poll for supported parameters on the vehicle you are using. Then once that is done you can right click in the channels list and add channel. That has always worked for me to get them to work again.

Also injector duty cycle is a math of injector pulse width when looking in the graphs, once those are in the channels list IDC will appear.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    I will try this. thanks ^^

Advanced Tuner
    I haven't reply back been busy at work, I remove everything from the channel list and did not work.

The thing its that even if i erase the channel list they wont work, they don't even come up on the add a channel list, if I plug it to a different year that works I can erase the channel and add them back with no problem. They come up on the channel lost.