Thread: 2013 Challenger 5.7 8psi base map help

Tuner in Training

2013 Challenger 5.7 8psi base map help

Hey guys,
    Im a new to HPtuners.
    I searched the forum first.. i have found alot of detailed info on the boosted 6.4 hemi tuning but cant seem to find what im looking for...
    I have experience in Import/domestic AEM,Haltech,Proefi,MSPRO,COBB and a few others
    I have recently been hired at a local shop to tune. I have no issues with any of the above softwares so it was a no brainer to jump on the team... everything was going great until......
    the shop just recently began getting in to dodge power plants,
    SO I WAS TOLD TO START LEARNING HPTUNERS...
    After the initial browse of VCM editor I dove in to a challenger 5.7 hemi stroker head first.
    Im used to speed density tuning with LIVE TUNING. So first a description of what Im tuning
    2013 challenger 5.7 hemi stroker VVT deleted, 2.25bar srt4 map, 650cc FIC injectors, 8psi pulley procharger
    So......
    First thing attacked was calibrating the map sensor. That being said I went through the enjoyment of figuring out the settings hidden in the engine diagnostic tab...
    being unfamiliar with this software Im finding things easy in some areas and very difficult in others.
    The customer is becoming well "impatient" and I need to get this thing driving tomorrow any help would be appreciated Im adding the current map to the post.
    I still need to scale the injectors down. Im having trouble finding the location to input correct info the current injector trims are -29/-30.
    I did rescale my start up VE
    I need to rescale the VE fueling/timing maps above 100kpa
    Also I can not seem to get logger to read a 02 voltage, or TPS. is this just a dodge thing???? I know the o2's are working as my fuel trims are pulling a alot of fuel (due to not scaling the injectors yet)
    Any help to get me up and running, point me to the right area's ect... i have to start street tuning tomorrow and dyno by monday. thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Quick ADD..... Is HPTUNERS able to LIVETUNE Dodge??? this datalog, adjust, reflash, datalog thing is killing me!!!!

Advanced Tuner
    It has real time tuning on some GM GEN3 OS i believe, and you can adjust some selected tables on the tune file first. I can see they do not have real time tuning for dodge.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgtr26 View Post
    Quick ADD..... Is HPTUNERS able to LIVETUNE Dodge??? this datalog, adjust, reflash, datalog thing is killing me!!!!
    Nope.

Tuner
    "First thing attacked was calibrating the map sensor. That being said I went through the enjoyment of figuring out the settings hidden in the engine diagnostic tab..."

you need to play with the MAP voltage and quote exactly the same setting for your sensor.

"I did rescale my start up VE"

before you go through VE, you need to scale your injectors first.

"I need to rescale the VE fueling/timing maps above 100kpa"

you need to disable ANN first then work on your columns and rows of your BOTH VE tables. you can modify your table using Pressure Ratio that is readable from the Scanner. above 100 kpa is basically 1.2 1.4 and ext.

"Also I can not seem to get logger to read a 02 voltage, or TPS. is this just a dodge thing???? I know the o2's are working as my fuel trims are pulling a alot of fuel (due to not scaling the injectors yet)"

i'm at work now LooL, i'll get back to you.

but you need to go through the above comment's and log afterwards.

Tuner in Training
    thanks... looking forward to your reply dm me if necessary

Tuner
    any update you did so far ?