Thread: setting up a wideband

Tuner in Training

setting up a wideband

Hi guys, i'm having a hell of a time trying to set up a Innovate MTX-L to a standard mpvi setup. First, which wire, yellow or brown, or do I use a serial to usb adapt.I think I can set it up from there so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Andy

Per their instruction that can found through the owners manual or the website you want to use the yellow wire. As that wire can go from like 8-22 afr.

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/s...X-L_Manual.pdf

Then depending on vehicle and what circuit you are running it through you'll have to create a channel to log it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you but that's what I mean. I need to know what circuit to run it through. The vehicle is a 2001 s10, 2000 truck ecm single turbo.Sorry for my ignorance.

Use either the EGR circuit or the AC pressure circuit.

On a 06 computer for the EGRit was pins 55 for power and 41 for ground if I remember right, you may need to figure out if they are the same on your computer.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you, that's exactly what I needed thank you

Potential Tuner
    friends, a favor. I also have the MTX and I also read in the manual that the signal is the yellow cable and it must be connected to an rs232 cable to usb but I have no idea how to connect that cable to where?

Potential Tuner
    no the rs232 cable comes with the gauge and plugs into the connector the yellow wire is a out to the pro link or a stand alone data logger

Tuner in Training JoshuaGrooms83's Avatar
    I've learned that its so much easier to just have it plugged in as normal, and then use the output to a serial connector to the computer. .
    and you point is?