Thread: LC1 Voltage Offset Data / Correction

Tuner

Question LC1 Voltage Offset Data / Correction

Hey Guys,

Well I've done some reading and research on voltage offsets for the LC1 and I decided to do some testing myself. I'm looking for some help/Advise on how I should try and correct for my voltage offset.

First I recorded my voltage information by setting the LC1 to various “Flat Line” Voltages and then configured my EIO to show me the voltage reading by setting it to Volts / 1 + 0. Here is the data I got.

LC1 Voltage Output Set to 1.000 V
    EIO Readings as Follows

LC1 Voltage Output Set to 2.000 V
    EIO Readings as Follows

LC1 Voltage Output Set to 3.000 V
    EIO Readings As follows

LC1 Voltage Output Set to 4.000 V
    EIO Readings As Follows

LC1 Voltage Output Set to 4.500 V
    EIO Readings As Follows

LC1 Voltage Output Set to 4.750 V
    EIO Readings As Follows

LC1 Voltage Output Set to 5.000 V
    EIO Readings As Follows

I’m trying to figure out how to correct for the voltage offset and it was doing pretty good until I was trying to read voltages greater then 4. According to the data, the higher the output voltage the more offset my voltage is. Should I try to use the lower 3 volt range and custom program my EIO so that the “useable voltage” and corresponding AFR range only uses the 0-3 volt range. I’m just not quite sure how I should adjust for my voltage offset. Any help or advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nick

Tuner
    Does anyone have any suggestions or advise??

Advanced Tuner
    Take the heater ground for the sensor (blue I think) and ground it back to the head on the passenger side front. Then redo what you did above.
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]