Thread: Need 06 ssr 6spd stock tune

Need 06 ssr 6spd stock tune

Just like the title says, there is only 1 06 ssr 6spd file in repository and it has been altered from stock. Anybody knows someone with one please share. Thanks, Shawn

Ok, no ssr tune. I have a question, since I read that when reading an unlicensed altered tune from pcm, hptuners will convert it to stock (I presume when licensing). I know this didn't occur for me in the past with an ls1. Anyone have this happen? Can I convert the altered 06 ssr tune from repository to stock? I have an e40 from 06 trailblazer that I want to run with a t56. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Shawn

Senior Tuner
    how ever the tune file is read is how it is, it dosnt convert it to stock, for completely stock u need to read or find a stock vehicle

I think I have one... I'll look for it in a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Shnraines View Post
    Just like the title says, there is only 1 06 ssr 6spd file in repository and it has been altered from stock. Anybody knows someone with one please share. Thanks, Shawn
    Here it is:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    how ever the tune file is read is how it is, it dosnt convert it to stock, for completely stock u need to read or find a stock vehicle
    Shawn might have been confusing the way HPT treats Mercedes files by generating a stock file from scratch whenever the vehicle is read. In other words for Mercedes vehicles with 156 engines I think, HPT reads what vehicle it is and then they generate their own stock file almost like a Customer OS. I think there are a couple other vehicles HPT does that for also, but no you are correct... not for your plan Jane GM vehicles.

thanks Kyle, been looking for that tune for a while. now just need pinout for the e40 with 06 ssr 6spd. I really appreciate all the help i get from the forum members.