Thread: 17 Camaro SS procharged can I get a 2nd set of eyes?

17 Camaro SS procharged can I get a 2nd set of eyes?

Been slowly tweaking my tune that was originally a base procharger tune, have since pulleyed down, added e85 and fuel system. Most recently added the MSD airforce intake and it still feels good, no red flags that I can see but with added potential airflow I want to be safe. Just finally installed a wideband today to get some logs soon but none to share today, but I have my most recent tune file attached in hopes for some advice to make sure I am not hurting it nor leaving anything on the table.
    I think I have a bit more in her.

TIA
    2017 Camaro SS A8 _no_rr_o2_ 3bar_map sept_1st.hpt

What also is the most useful way to log? Past vehicles using other other software I'd do 3rd gear 2k-redline pulls, if there is a better way, I am all ears should i do standing runs to a certain gear? wot or just normal cruising?

Advanced Tuner
    post logs of full pull of 3rd gear

Post a log, just like you said.... make a good 3rd gear pull.

Edit: after a VERY brief look at the tune, I will say it needs work.
    Last edited by jc052685; 09-01-2017 at 08:57 PM.

Well?

Bump, sorry guys life got busy (3 daughters and a wife) have a log but forgot to attach my wideband so i'll get another, ,but hectic week again and it doesn't help I work from home so I don't get in the car as often as I'd like
    Attached Files Attached Files

bump, been raining here so i havent had a chance to log again but any thoughts on the one above?