Thread: Data goes for race time but video cuts out ..

Potential Tuner

Data goes for race time but video cuts out ..

I have looked at the forums to see if there is something that i have missed in using this product ( which is pretty good).. however, when we pressed record today, we only got 1 minute of video and then we got 30 mins of data.. ( which was great.. ) In the session area ( Samsung Android OS) i have tried hitting the check boxes one at a time and togethr but i get nothing... yet when i click in details for the longer recording ( segement) i can see all of the data for the whole ten Laps..

What Have i done wrong here that caused this.. ?

Regards OZE..

Most likely, something interfered with the video recording at a system level... The usual causes of this are if the app is put in the background (ie you switched to another app or the home screen, had an incoming phone call, turned off the screen, etc), if the selected storage location ran out of space or wasn't fast enough (could be a slow SD card), or if another app or service interfered with the recording somehow. Unfortunately, we have had a couple reports of this type of problem with certain Samsung phones where no clear cause was identified.

Could you tell me the exact model of phone you are using? And the version of Android it is running (if you know it)? Were you recording with the front or rear camera? Which resolution was it set to (720p, 1080p, 4k, etc)?