Thread: Aeroforce Wideband won't scan below 12.2

Tuner in Training

Aeroforce Wideband won't scan below 12.2

I'm working with my remote tuner and we discovered that my Aeorforce Wideband (Bosh LSU4.9 sensor) won't read below 12.2 using VCM Scanner. However I can plug my aeroforce gauge back up and see it going to 11.7 or 11.8. So I'm thinking maybe its something on VCM Scanner side.

According to Aeorforce the widband refers to using a Slope and Intecept values. Both of which VCM Scanner doesn't seem to reference. Aeroforce says set Slope = 2 and Intercept = 10. I did some research and it seems I can use the LM1 settings for my wideband.

Is there anything else I could be missing that would cause VCM Scanner to stop reading below 12.2?

Thanks!

P.S. From the aeroforce manual: The output will remain at 5v (19.98-20.00 A/F) until the warm up phase is
    complete

Tuner in Training
    Just FYI. I figured out the issue. You have to unplug the harness from the back of the Aeroforce Gauge. Even with it powered off you need to disconnect it or it can cause some signal issues. Once I unplugged it I was able to read my A/F ratio below 12.2 and lower with VCM Scanner.

Hope this ends up helping someone someday

B.