Thread: 17 Silverado 6.2L dead pedal after flash

Tuner in Training

17 Silverado 6.2L dead pedal after flash

2017 Silverado 6.2L. Armageddon TT, LT4 fuel injectors and pump, trans tuned a little. The customer came back in to have an Eboost-2 installed and raise the boost a little. I made a few runs to gather data and get the initial boost controller settings close and decided to make some scaling changes on the timing tables. I flashed the file and the engine starts, runs perfect, everything looks normal but the throttle body basically doesn't move as commanded by my foot. I tried to flash the old file, no luck, write entire, no luck. Deleted everything under documents>Hptuners>settings, no luck. Unplug the TB while running and the rpms jump up quite a bit and it goes into a limp mode. No codes. Attached are a log with the dead pedal and my latest CAL.

dead pedal.hpl
    BC001.hpt

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    did you try disconnecting battery for a while and try?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    did you try disconnecting battery for a while and try?
    Yes, I disconnected the battery for about 20 minutes and still no luck. Tried flashing this morning with the latest version(not BETA), no,lck

Tuner in Training
    Quick update: I flashed the stock read and the TB works normally...I'm not sure where that leaves me but I'll post the results when I have them.

Tuner in Training
    I had a similar issue on 2017 Grand Sport. Did a full write and it went back to normal... No idea ... strange