Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Raptor tune help

Any help guys?

Tuner in Training
    did you ever get this figured out? I'm having the same issues. throttle plate closing, cant bring boost up

Quote Originally Posted by Globalgtr26 View Post
    did you ever get this figured out? I'm having the same issues. throttle plate closing, cant bring boost up
    Throttle, yes. Boost, not yet.
    You can find the throttle log and Tune few post back.

Still Fighting the extra boost needed with no luck.

I will appreciate any help

I am seeing 2 Turbo FMEM and Waste Gate Airflow limit appearing even though they are all raised up.

Here are the tune and the log files
    No More Boost Tune.hpt

No Extra Boost.hpl

Tuner
    The log you posted there I don't see either the 2 Turbo FMEM or Waste Gate Aiflow limit showing up, are they only appearing in other logs?

As for your boost limit I think you're actually running into a MAP limit, try raising some values in [ECM]44343 IPC Map Maximum as well as [ECM] 12005 Calculated MAP Max and see if those help. I'd also be curious to see a log with waste gate duty cycle like you have, as well as canister pressure, MFRACT, and desired and actual turbo exhaust mass flow. Pretty much all the values in your feed forward tables. Your I gain values look really low, and your P gain seems absolute, I know you didn't change them but they still look kind of odd. If the MAP changes don't help you may try changing your P&I Gains and try to command more boost through those tables and see if that does anything (without resulting in an overboost CEL).

Quote Originally Posted by cjg454ss View Post
    Attachment 74351

enjoy. this is conservative on the timing. probably could take a bit more timing.
    Thank you for posting that. I used that file as a comparison for a 2018 Raptor i am playing with. I modified your file a bit but gotta give you credit for 90% of it. Truck made a steady 17-18psi boost from all the way up to the shift points. I am running it on 92octane with stock timing table and saw no knock retard on a 92 degree day. Here is the filePKFK5TA_TDRK0FDCustom.hpt