Thread: Ford 2017 10 speed trans tune

Ford 2017 10 speed trans tune

So i've been busy with adjusting some of the shifting on the 2017 Ford ecoboost with the 10 speed transmission.
    The two things i've changed are:
    - Overlay the 'sport' upshift map into the 'base' upshift map
    - Adjust the coastdown map a bit (I didnt want to use the sport map for this one, because I'm afraid it would get to nervous for normal driving)

She shifts great and I think its a big improvement already, but here's the problem..
    Nearly every time when I let go off the trottle and get back on it, it kind of bangs in, it comes in pretty rough.. not as smooth as it should be.
    Doesnt really matter at what speed, it will happen while driving 35mph as well as driving on the highway.

Does anyone know where I should make some changes to solve this problem?

Am I the only one here with a 10 speed that doesnt shift all that smooth?
    Bought the truck brand new, the latest Ford PCM/TCM updates are in the car, but it ''clunks'' pretty hard sometimes when you drive slowly and get on and off the gas repeatedly.

It's a real bummer because beside this problem, the truck is great!
    Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction?

Advanced Tuner
    might have to do with tq truncation or reduction, check out the settings and play with them, as far as i know their are two tables that modify the "clunckiness" of it, tq reduction during shift and another i forget the name of but it modifies the shift based off of rpm and tps

Thank you for your input, I will look into those tables tomorrow and adjust a little to see if I can notice any difference