https://youtu.be/m7G_YNSI3C0

Customer bought car with no ac in which we told him before he purchased. He said he would get it fixed. Put him on rent to own. Guy brings car back after a week and complains that Firestone is charging him $1000 to replace ac evaporator. He didn't have the money to get it fixed so he wanted to bring to car back and us refund him his money😆😂. He continued to come back next two weeks. Then on 28th day of ownership he brings back the car. Had it towed. Says transmission quit. I couldn't even get the damn thing to move in neutral trying to push it. It was like something was holding it. Like I was trying to push the car over a big hump. So I had my uncle to come look at it. He took the axle out on the driver's. I noticed the shaft inside the transmission had tons of play in it. I'm thinking the kid abused the transmission and broke some hard parts to try to get his money back. Hard parts are broken rattling around inside. Sounds really bad this is a low mileage 2006 Buick lacerne. I've never in my life seen a transmission from this type of car do this especially with the parts broken inside. Maybe he did neutral drop. Lol. Anyways I told him to leave the car and just walk away because there are no refunds